Sunday 2 November 2008

Cars

I rode several cars in the past. First car I rode was March, Nissan. The second one I rode was not mine but my my girlfriend's that was Benz. Basically she rode it but sometimes I did.
The third one was Cultus, Suzuki. This was the only car that I operated the gear in manual shift. I liked this car most. This car was arranged exclusively for my job by my company those days. I appreciated that much.
The fouth one was Pulsar, Nissan. I had this car colided several times and had engine trouble after I sent it to a regular car inspection. I had this car scraped after riding only several years.
Now the fifth one I ride is Tiida, Nissan.
I normaly use neither a car nor a bicycle. On foot basically.
I have a gold lisence holder, which means 'excellent'.

No comments: