Sunday 2 November 2008

The feeling of falling in love
2008.11.03 9:09

About more than a year ago I encountered a woman in a local town. I fell in love at first sight. It was actually hard for me to explain the feeling of it in a word. She seemed ideal and perfect to me. I just talked to her a couple of word near her office. Her office and mine happened to be very close and she happened to live near my house though I didn't seek to know exactly where.
She started wearing a ring in her left hand sometime after I talked to her. I tried to forget her ignore her though the effort was in vain. All the more I felt affectionate with her the more I tried to forget her.
She disappeared from my sight sometime around March this year.
It is enigmatic and inexplicable to hold the feeling of falling in love, but it is true that I fall in love with her. I don't know her name, many things on her. It is hard to get over the feeling of it, still I have no way to ease it.

No comments: